Baseball Mogul 2015
$25.99 (was $34.99)
(Price includes sales tax)
The newest version of
Baseball Mogul with
rosters and stats
for the 2014 Season!
Please join the mailing list
to hear about free updates.
Try the Demo!
New Features In Baseball Mogul 2015
- Build Your Own Expansion Team
- Updated minor league stats
- More than 1.2 million lines of data
- Improved simulation speed, accuracy and stability
- e.g. stolen base numbers no longer decline over time
- Improved Trade AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Trades improve teams at specific positions, not just overall talent
- Improved Player Award AI (Gold Gloves, etc.)
- Improved Pitch Tracking
- Records velocity, break, location and result of every pitch
- Accurate head-to-head stats for every batter-pitcher matchup
- More accurate heat maps in player Scouting Reports
- Many bug fixes to prevent slowdowns and hangs
- Problems fixed with Baseball Mogul Encyclopedia output
- Stat-based scouting
- Individual strategy settings for each player
- Includes individual pitch count limits
- Lefty-righty batting and pitching stats
- Includes every season back to 1951
- Improved General Manager AI.
- Mimics real-life trade and contract data
- Scouting Report: copy player stats to clipboard with a single-click
- More realistic high school, college and minor league stats
... and smaller improvements such as these:
- Free agents available after expansion draft, to help complete your major and minor league rosters.
- Bug fixed when calculating Defensive Runs
- New stats and search options in "Sortable Stats" screen
- Bug fixed with setting pitch count limits for individual pitchers
- Ground balls to right side now advance runner on 2B more consistently
- New directory created for each saved game
- Prevents conflicts with box score and encyclopedia output
Updates for Opening Day of the 2014 Season
- Updated rosters for every team
- Complete major league and minor league stats through 2013
- Actual real-life 2014 season schedule (all 2430 games)
Baseball Mogul 2015 automatically loads databases from previous versions of Baseball Mogul.
Baseball Mogul 2015® is the 17th version of the "best baseball simulation you can buy" (PC Gamer).
The groundbreaking franchise that revolutionized sports games continues to redefine the way you run and manage your favorite baseball team.
If you are new to Baseball Mogul, click here for a longer description.
Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Hard Drive Space: 350 MB
Display: At least 1024 x 600 screen resolution
Not supported: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows ME, Windows NT
Mac and Linux are also not natively supported, but the game runs well with CrossOver products.